Visit Vasona Creek
At Vasona Creek, we believe that family and friends play a critical role in our residents’ emotional and physical well-being. But, because of the significant risk posed by COVID-19 and our obligation to follow federal, state, and county health guidelines—keeping you connected with your loved ones has never been more challenging.
To address this challenge, we’ve added new ways to meet such as video chats and window visits. And, we’re committed to facilitating more visitation options while keeping everyone’s safety and well-being our top priority.
OPEN Facility Virtual Tours
While we are currently unable to provide indoor tours, we encourage you to view our online photo gallery or schedule a video chat, outdoor tour, or phone call with our admissions team at (408) 356-2191. We look forward to meeting you!
OPEN Video Visits & Phone Calls
Video visits and phone calls are a simple and convenient way to keep in touch! To schedule a video visit, please call us at (408) 356-2191.
*Video visits may be subject to cancellation due to resident/staff availability or other unforeseen circumstances.
OPEN Window Visits
Window visits are a great way to connect with your loved one in person. For assistance coordinating a window visit, please call us at (408) 356-2191.
OPEN Outdoor Patio Visits
To ensure social distancing, outdoor visits are limited and by appointment only. We are currently unable to accept walk-in visitors. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance to allow time for check-in.
To schedule an outdoor visit, please call (408) 356-2191. Also, for the safety of your loved ones and our team members, all visitors must adhere to the following guidance:
- Outdoor visitors must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test within one day of visitation for antigen tests, or within two days of visitation for PCR tests. In the event that a resident is not able to leave their room or otherwise meet with visitors outdoors, visitation may take place indoors, even for visitors who cannot provide vaccine verification or a negative COVID-19 test (in these cases, visits cannot take place in common areas or in the resident’s room if the roommate is present).
- Visitation will be limited to two guests at a time and 30 minutes per visit, per day
- Visitors will be screened with a questionnaire and temperature check before visitation.
- A team member must be present to monitor all visits and disinfect the visitation area between visits.
- Suspected or confirmed COVID-positive residents may not host visitation.
- Visitors and residents must wear facial coverings at all times and maintain good hand hygiene.
- Unvaccinated visitors must remain at least six feet from resident with no resident physical contact of any kind.
- Fully vaccinated visitors of fully vaccinated residents may have limited physical contact with resident.
- Visitation can occur when the regional Air Quality Index (AQI) is 100 or less (moderate).
*Outdoor visits may be subject to change or cancellation due to federal, state, or county policy changes, COVID-19 status changes, availability of resident/staff, weather conditions, and/or poor air quality.
OPEN Indoor Visits
Indoor visits are available to all residents except those with suspected or confirmed COVID-19. For the safety of your loved ones and our team members, all visitors must adhere to the infection prevention guidelines below. By visiting on-site, you understand the risk of COVID-19 infection to you and the possibility of infecting others.
To ensure social distancing, indoor visits are limited and by appointment only. We are currently unable to accept walk-in visitors. To schedule an indoor visit, please call (408) 356-2191. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance to allow time for check-in.
- Indoor visitors must provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (including a booster dose when eligible) AND provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test within one day of visitation for antigen tests or within two days of visitation for PCR tests.
- Visitation will be limited to one guest and 30 minutes per visit, per day.
- Visitors will be screened for fever, COVID-19 symptoms, and COVID-19 exposure risk.
- Visitors and residents must wear facial coverings and maintain good hand hygiene.
- Visitors must wear full PPE when visiting residents in the yellow unit.
- Visitors must go directly to and from the designated visitation area.
- Visitors must follow social distancing guidelines and maintain at least 6 feet distance from those not in their household.
- Visitors who are unable to adhere to COVID-19 infection prevention guidelines will not be permitted to visit or will be asked to leave.
*Indoor visits may be subject to change or cancellation due to federal, state, or county policy changes, COVID-19 status changes, and/or availability of resident/staff.
OPEN Indoor Visits for Compassionate Care
Indoor visits for compassionate care situations, such as end of life, are available when pre-approved by administration. For more information or to request approval, please call (408) 356-2191.
Please note that all policies are subject to change and visits may be subject to cancellation due to rapidly changing governmental guidance, COVID-19 status changes, staff availability, weather conditions, poor air quality, or other unforeseen circumstances.